ZEN•GA™ Foundation Courses
The ZEN•GA® program is a teaching modality that consciously connects the body and the mind through a fusion of Pilates, yoga, martial arts and meditation. Through intention and imagery, ZEN•GA will unleash the body from tension and bring more clarity to the mind. Using props and equipment, we stimulate the fascial system and build endurance, strength, mobility and stability while cultivating a greater sense of physical awareness.
Our ZEN•GA® programs provide a balanced and thorough blend of theory, observation and practical experience to help you master the repertoire. Both courses teach you workouts that are functional; combining strength, endurance, flexibility, and dynamic stability of the entire body while increasing awareness and mindfulness through movement. Provide your clients with a mindful workout that encompass the bodies’ natural rhythms developing more ease and proficiency while developing a more youthful, resilient fluid body, stimulating the neuromyofascial web of the body and hydrating the myofascial meridians.
ZEN•GA Program choices:
- Instructor Foundation Course, Mat
- Instructor Foundation Course, Equipment
Upon completion of the Instructor Foundation Course, participants will be able to teach the ZEN•GA method of exercise. Only upon the receipt of their certificate will they be entitled to identify themselves as a ZEN•GA Qualified Instructor.
General course objectives:
- Explain the origins of ZEN•GA and be able to define what it is.
- Summarize the ZEN•GA principles – Breath, Support, Yield, Flow – and explain how they are incorporated in movement.
- Teach a ZEN•GA Foundation class to any level participant.
- Effectively teach ZEN•GA programming to a client at any level.
- Explore foundational movement patterns and the fascial system through movement.
- Experience programming ideas that bring the principles to application.