TOTAL BARRE COURSE
Become a TOTAL BARRE Instructor.
Gain the knowledge and confidence to design and teach highly evolved barre classes in any setting.
TOTAL BARRE™ Foundation Course
The Total Barre Foundation Course provides the groundwork for Instructors, enabling them to produce safe, effective and varied programs that address the needs and goals of every client. The Course presents 11 specially arranged and selected segments – accompanied by timed selections of music – that serve as the template for each session or class and produce a balanced and complete workout. Participants are also introduced to the Total Barre Principles.
The dynamic Total Barre™ program is intended for those already working in the fields of fitness or movement. Instructors looking to bring music-inspired movement to their clients will love the 11 specially arranged and selected segments that serve as the template for each session or class.
Our Total Barre program provides a balanced and thorough blend of theory, observation and practical experience to help you master the repertoire.
General Course Objectives:
- Learn creative choreography of a well-balanced Barre workout.
- Receive a template to effectively guide participants to modify and choreograph future workouts.
- Break down various movements and explore the stabilization and mobilization required to achieve them.
- Learn how to cue, correct and modify effectively for all populations.
- Experience and implement six Total Barre Foundational Principles.
- Participants are supplied suggested beats per minute for each segment of the workout they learn with optional music playlist.
DATES: 24 April 2021
TIME: 9am -5pm
Manuals: (to be purchased from Amazon: Total Barre manual)