INTENSIVE CADILLAC – ICAD
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is intended for those already working in the fields of fitness or movement. Students registering for this course must have completed Intensive Mat Plus or Intensive Reformer. The Cadillac, Chair, & Barrels course has been structured into three separate modules; ICAD, ICHR and IBRL, to give you maximum flexibility. Completion of all three modules is required to be eligible for certification.
Building on your industry knowledge and the material learned in IMP or IR you learn to design and lead the Level 1 Essential and Intermediate STOTT PILATES Cadillac repertoire for personal or group training settings for a range of clients. 125 exercises on the Cadillac Trapeze Table
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- A variety of exercises performed on the Cadillac Trapeze Table through the full Essential and Intermediate repertoire
- To become better acquainted with the Cadillac as a tool to create complete workouts or as a complement to routines featuring Matwork and other equipment
- To observe and experience a variety of exercises utilizing the Cadillac’s features including the Roll-Down Bar, Push-Thru Bar, Trapeze, Leg and Arm Springs
- The goals of each exercise, biomechanics and alignment, as well as cueing and correcting for safety and effectiveness
- How to apply the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles to a variety of exercises, variations and modifications
- Familiarity with the safety guidelines and application of the equipment for a variety of clients
REQUIREMENT OF CERTIFICATION
- 25 hours of instruction and supervised teaching
Minimum of 10 hours of observation
Minimum of 15 hours of physical review
Minimum of 10 hours of practice teaching
Total: 60 hours
OBSERVATIONS, PRACTICE TEACHING & PHYSICAL REVIEW
A minimum number of hours of observation, practice teaching and physical review are required for all courses and should be completed between instructed sessions at any STOTT PILATES® facility. Additional training may be required before certification. Practice teaching and physical review hours must be logged outside of class time. The practice logs must be submitted on your exam date (either written or practical exam). If the student fails to submit all the logs within 7 days from the last portion of the exam, the entire exam will be void.
Includes watching sessions taught by a STOTT PILATES Certified Instructor or relevant STOTT PILATES videos.
Means physically performing the exercises learned in class. Taking a class with a STOTT PILATES Certified Instructor or working out with video can qualify as physical review hours, and can be completed individually or with other students.
Hours can be fulfilled by instructing family, fellow students, friends or clients.
DATES: 14-18 June 2021
Manuals: (to be purchased from Amazon: STOTT PILATES ESSENTIAL & INTERMEDIATE CADILLAC)